Friday, May 12, 2017

Day #1

After I ate my super yummy chocolate mousse for breakfast, I decided that I am ready. I have tried enough recipes and have enough ingredients and the only thing holding me back was me. I was going to wait till after Mother's Day because I wanted to eat the special dinner my sister is making and chocolate cake! But then I thought that if I have to wait, then why am I doing this? This journey is for real and I want it more than I want croissants and chocolate cake! I am experiencing some sugar withdrawals and have become very emotional (similar to PMS). But I am strong and know I can power through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Months #2 and #3

I lost 6 pounds in month #2 and 8 pounds in month #3! This is amazing because I hurt my back trying to go for a jog in the middle of month #...