Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Month #4 aka all the BREAD gifs!

Has it only been 4 months? It feels like much longer! I cheated a few times this month, haven't worked out much and still lost 9 pounds! Me before Keto:
Before I started this way of eating I had no idea that I was over-weight because of carbs.
I thought that only white bread was "unhealthy" but still didn't know the reason why.
I was addicted
No matter how much I worked out, I couldn't lose weight.
My metabolism was sluggish and I always felt tired.
I know that 100% whole wheat bread should be healthy so I was lost in bread confusion.
What is the Why? This is just a glimpse of why my body can't process carbs well.
Unfortunately, it's not just bread that caused insulin to spike, but rice, corn, beans and other legumes as well. It's not that I can never eat these things, but when I do, my body will use them as energy 1st before burning my oun energy storage (aka fat). I am not an expert, but I feel I know more about what my body needs or doesn't need to lose weight and become more healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Month #4 aka all the BREAD gifs!

Has it only been 4 months? It feels like much longer! I cheated a few times this month, haven't worked out much and still lost 9 pounds...